Two $250 scholarships will be awarded.
- Students must be enrolled in a CAHIIM Accredited educational program to be eligible.
You may apply throughout the year. The application deadline is October 15th.
Scholarship winners will be announced at the November AAHIMA Quarterly Meeting.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a CAHIM accredited HIT, HIA or post-baccalaureate program in Texas during the academic year.
- Applicant must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Applicant must be enrolled at least half-time.
- Applicant must have one part-time or full-time semester remaining.
All Applications Must Include:
- Completed application form.
- Verification of enrollment form; completed by student’s program director (see button below).
- Letters from two references. One should be from a current educator and the second one can either be a personal reference or from a previous employer.
- Copy of school transcripts.